I used to offer workshops throughout the year, but I prefer giving my undivided attention to one person at a time. I have been a photographer for over 13 years, I have photographed amongst other things: weddings, engagement and couples, boudoir, maternity, newborn, babies and kiddies, cake smashes, milkbaths, pets, families, macro, still life, beauty, etc…to name only a few.
Mentor sessions with me include:
3 – 5 Hours session at the studio in Nigel
Refreshments and snacks included
R3000 per session.
A R1000 booking fee required to reserve your slot in my schedule.
Balance due 48 hours before the mentor session.
(Sessions can also be done via Zoom.)
- Photography basics
- Auto to manual shooting
- Gear and how it works
- Planning for a photo session
- Posing (any genre, e.g. couples, maternity, boudoir, newborns, etc.)
- Lighting (natural light, basic studio lighting or off-camera flash)
- Photography Props, e.g. newborn props
- Portfolio building
- Getting your first client or ideal client
- How to stand out – to make your brand different
- Social Media & Marketing
- Editing (Lightroom and photoshop)
- to name only a few…
- A DSLR camera
- An eagerness to learn and a whole lot of enthusiasm!